This is my introduction to Blogger, so bear with me as I figure things out.
Hi. First, let me start by saying you will find most (but not nearly all) of my prior work over at Sniperhunter2012 (my main page), And Then the Darkness Fell (my Christian oriented site) as well as on Sing For Me (my musical musings).
I am a Christian currently making his abode in a homeless shelter in the city of Albany, NY.
I've been homeless now for about two years, struggling along my path with all the doubts, frustrations, and, occasionally - miracles - which make their way into my work and life.
As you may gleam from the header description for this blog, here is where I'll get personal. Here I'll be ranting and musing on the events, situations, and people who inspire the written word found on my other sites.
Hope you'll enjoy.
God bless

No comments:
Post a Comment